Here’s the list of top 5 gifts for runners:
Garmin Forerunner 405 Wireless GPS-Enabled Sport Watch with USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor (Black)
- Touch bezel lets you change screens with a simple tap (no more fumbling for buttons)
- Training features that continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor)
- ANT + Sport wireless platform wirelessly sends your data to your computer
- Includes both the USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor
- Download recorded courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner
With the Forerunner 405, Garmin has finally put the power of GPS location-based date into a sleek sport watch that can be worn all day. Runners no longer have to choose between function and fashion. Garmin’s ANT + Sport wireless platform that wirelessly sends your data to your computer and a touch bezel that lets you change screens with a simple tap (no more fumbling for buttons) run make this not just a leap forward in GPS-enabled fitness devices, but in training devices period. Forerunner 405
List Price: $ 299.99
RUNNER’S WORLD is filled with powerful information that will help you run faster and farther?and have more fun doing it! Every issue brings you the strategies, tips and advice to fuel your performance, prevent injuries, burn fat, shed stress, and achieve your personal goals.Runner’s World magazine is one of the leading publications on the market geared specifically toward people that are passionate about running. The themes and topics found in this publication will inspire and motivate runners o
List Price: $ 54.00
Price: $ 5.00
- Sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce.
- Can hold an iPodTM, mobile phone, keys, up to five GUTM packs, and other small personal items.
- The SPIbelt does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities.
- The SPIbelt is great for athletic events, traveling, carrying diabetic supplies, and much more!
- Fits Waist 24″ – 40″
Sleek, expandable, secure and does not bounce. Can hold an iPodTM, mobile phone, keys, up to five GUTM packs, and other small personal items. The SPIbelt does not bounce, ride or shift while running or doing other activities. The SPIbelt is great for athletic events, traveling, carrying diabetic supplies, and much more! Fits Waist 24″ – 40″
List Price: $ 19.95
Price: $ 19.99
- This red handled, The Stick is compact for travel. Excellent for lower limbs
- 17″ long with 8 therapeutic spindles to address muscle groups with ease
- Reduces Muscle Soreness, Stiffness & Pain
- Accelerate muscle recovery and disperse the effects of lactic acid following activity
- Dramatically improve strength, flexibility and endurance
This small 8 spindle model has a compact 17″ length. It has recently been popularized by the USA Cycling team for use on the lower limbs.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 24.75
- Handheld has an incorporated I.D. card with space for individual critical information.
- Reflective detail on zipper pouch
- Moisture wicking, adjustable Airmesh hand strag
- 22 ounce (650 ml) hydration bottle with clipless cap
- Dimensional zippered pocket
Nathan handhelds ensure hydration, reflective safety and a waterproof ID/medical emergency card for personal safety.
List Price: $ 17.99